Given the current risky circumstances in Israel, the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, the board of Jemima has decided not to allow volunteers and other travelers from the Netherlands (or another country) to visit Jemima in Beit Jala, for safety reasons.
The board maintains contact with volunteers for care and technology about this as best as possible. The same goes for other supporters who would like to visit Jemima in Beit Jala. We monitor the situation carefully and are in almost daily contact with Jemima management in Beit Jala. If the situation improves, we will reconsider this decision.
We ask for your prayers for the safety of the residents and employees in Beit Jala. And would you also pray with us for peace?
Board of Jemima foundation